Sunday, May 1, 2011

crazy rundown

last week was fairly quiet as far as my crazies go...I fear that they are saving up for the beginning of the month. However, we were not without some choice "gems"...enjoy!

  1. "Can I bring my cat to you and adopt it back next week?" voicemail left by one looking for boarding options.
  2. We had a cat surrendered to us on Friday because it was very interested in the owner's bird. Go figure.
  3. Said owner expressed interest after Fluffy was signed over to us in acquiring a puppy. This is actually pretty typical with surrenders- folks often want to trade in their critters for something else. Yeah, uh...not gonna happen.
  4. Again, more mispronouncings of the word "spayed"...enough to make me contemplate the benefits of voluntary hearing loss.

  Like I said, it was a relatively quiet week. And now we are going into the beginning of a new month which means....SHUTDOWN DAY!! (more on SD in coming posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment