Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About

I'm starting this blog as a way to unleash the demons of the day, and hopefully reach new eyes/ears who can be educated. I often make these adventures my Facebook status, but that results in beating the same crowd over the head w/ my rants. Time to expand, people!

When folks hear that I work at an animal shelter' the first thing they think is "Oh how fun!! You must get to play w/ the dogs and cats all the time!" I hate to burst any bubbles, but no...it's not a frolicksome job. Actual animal interaction is more of a rarity in my day. Rather, I coddle the crazies who stream through our doors, as efficiently & respectfully as possible. If I can do that without blowing my brains out, it's been a successful day.

This blog will give you a taste of that world, and possibly educate as well. A brief warning...The language WILL be salty quite often. Also, pictures may occassionally be presented that are cringe inducing (I'll warn first so you can look away if need be).

Thanks for reading and remember to spay & neuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment